Experian, and TransUnion, credit toolkit provides a software
interface for programming custom systems to retrieve, store,
analyze and merge credit reports. API for custom credit score
and decision systems, with XML, SQL, ActiveX components and other tools.
Credit tool kit for bureau access
The MERit Credit Engine's toolkit functions simplify implementation
of credit bureau information within your application.
Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union Tools
- Support of
- Equifax Credit Toolkit functions include
credit reports, Persona, DTEC, Beacon and other risk models. Our
background as developer of software to implement special Equifax
capabilities, such as Desktop Credit Analyst and Decision Power, means
that we can likely provide just what you need for Equifax access.
- Experian Credit Toolkit features credit profiles, Employment Insight, Social Search, CU Decision
Expert, Custom Strategist, FICO and other risk models. Over the years,
we have been first-to-market in supporting many Experian Creditbureau products, and
in beta testing new Experian capabilities.
- Tool kit for Trans Union products
includes credit reports, PEER, TRACE, Empirica and other risk models.
Our Trans Union interfacing experience makes it likely that we have
the Trans Union tools you need.
- Experian business credit report retrieval
is also available through the credit engine.
- Compliance. The MERit Credit Engine makes it easier to keep your
systems compliant with new
credit laws, such as the
- The credit report server software runs on your own Windows NT or 2000
system (in the background as a service, or as a regular Windows
application) freeing you from the costs, delays, and uncertainties of
third-party services. It communicates directly with Equifax, Experian,
and/or Trans Union, using your own
- The server portion of the credit toolkit
software manages queues, error handling, and database operations for
concurrent connections to the credit repositories, with logging and trace
- CreditReport retrieval requests can be inserted directly to the inquiries table of the
database. An import monitor provides an
alternative method with easy customization of
the way in which credit report requests can be formatted.
- Reports can be retrieved directly from the database. An export
monitor provides alternative output in customizable
file layouts. Many summary and totaling functions are included, and
programs can be launched upon receipt of each credit report.
- A monitoring tool is included for watching
the status of the credit engine.
- An SQL Server or
IBM DB2 database stores credit reports
that have been retrieved, and may do so in several ways: Tables, raw data,
XML, HTML, and in traditional text formats.
XML Credit Toolkit and Merging Options
credit reports based on XML credit report standards.
- Merged reporting
tools relieve programmers from the design and coding issues involved in
generating single, double, and tri-merge credit reports.
- Merged XML credit tool handles the MISMO standard for XML
credit reports being included with loan origination data. This allows
XML mortgage credit data to be used in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and other
underwriting decisions. (Option.)
- HR-XML credit toolkit
handles the XML schema for credit reports in HR (human resources) and
background checking applications as developed by the HR-XML
Minimize Programming Cost
- Credit bureau access setup for Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union
lets you configure accounts and connectivity options for one, or more
than one company.
- Credit bureau protocols (including
secure Internet and TCP/IP) are handled for your application. Credit
toolkit support for digital certificates and other security measures
helps you build systems that are compliant with bureau specifications.
- Parsing of credit report data converts raw
system-to-system credit data in each bureau's proprietary format to a
common layout avoiding the need for your programmers to write separate
parsers for each bureau.
- Credit toolkit functions allow creation of credit reports in human
readable, as well as XML and user
defined data file layouts. At the same time, SQL lets you
handle credit data for decisioning and analysis with standard database
- Project consulting, as well as contract
programming and outsourcing of credit report data processing are